Tuition and Fees
- The cost for the online MPH program is based on a per credit hour tuition rate.
- In-state,out-of-state, and international tuition is at the same rate.
- Each semester’s tuition payment is based on the number of courses taken in each semester times the cost per credit.
2014-2015 Tuition rate:
- Tuition = $550.00 per credit hour
- Student fees = $35.75 per credit hour*
- Total per credit = $585.75 per credit hour
The MPH program is a 48-credit program, so for the full tuition cost, multiply this times 48 to get an estimate of the full tuition, bearing in mind that tuition is subject to change each fall semester.
When and where to make tuition payments:
- Tuition payments are due before 3:30 p.m.on the second Friday of the semester . Tuition paid after 3:30PM this date will incur a $100 late payment fee.
- On-time payments are receipt date and not postmark date.
- Tuition and fees are payable online at http://my.ufl.edu – select Main Menu > My Campus Finances > Make a Payment or via ISIS, http://isis.ufl.edu
Types of acceptable payments:
Electronic payments by be in one of the following forms:
- Credit card: MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Visa (no debit cards) – there will be a 2.6% fee for using a credit card
- Electronic check payment from a US bank – no additional fee charged for this payment type
- Wire transfer from an international bank (student pays all exchange rates – this can take 7-10 business days) – no additional fee for this payment type
- Pay to the order of: University of Florida
- Mail a check or money order to: University Bursar, PO Box 144050, Gainesville, FL 32611
- On time payments are receipt date and not postmark date
IMPORTANT: It is very important that all payments include the student name and UFID number to assure proper payment credits.
For more information please see the University Bursar website at http://fa.ufl.edu/bursar
*The tuition for the academic school year 2014-15 will maintain this tuition rate, which is subject to change each fall semester.
Students may drop a course during the drop/add period of the semester (2-5 days after the semester begins) and receive a full tuition refund. Check the UF Academic Calendar for the specific dates each semester at http://calendar.ufl.edu (select academic calendar). Dropped courses after the drop/add period will not receive a full refund.
Students may receive a 25% tuition refund if they withdraw from the all courses by the dates posted on the UF Academic Calendar for each semester.
Students who withdraw after these dates will not qualify for a tuition refund.
Refund requests must be submitted directly to the University Bursar.
*Tuition for 2013-14 will remain at the 2012-13 rate of $550/credit hour. The UF fees were increased by $.11 on July 2013 to $35.75.