- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Tuition Waiver Policy
- Military Assistance
- Refund Policy
- Withdrawal Refund
- Late Fees
The cost for the online MPH program is based on a per credit hour tuition rate.
- In-state,out-of-state, and international tuition is at the same rate.
- Each semester’s tuition payment is based on the number of courses taken in each semester times the cost per credit.
2014-2015 Tuition rate:
- Tuition = $550.00 per credit hour
- Student fees = $35.75 per credit hour
- Total per credit = $585.75 per credit hour
The MPH program is a 48-credit program, so for the full tuition cost, multiply the total per credit rate times 48 to get an estimate of the full tuition, bearing in mind that tuition is subject to change each fall semester.
The online MPH program is qualified for federal student financial aid provided that applicants meet the federal eligibility requirements.
Applications and eligibility requirements for financial aid can be found at the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) site at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- The University of Florida code for the FAFSA is 001535.
Students must be at least half-time enrolled in each semester that they are requesting financial aid. Half-time enrollment is 5 credits for fall or spring semesters and 4 credits for summer semester.
For information regarding federal or private loan eligibility, or loan processing questions or concerns, please contact the College’s financial aid office:
- Erica Alexander, Student Financial Aid Counselor
The online MPH program does not offer scholarships at this time.
The online MPH program is a self-funded program. Therefore, students in the online MPH program cannot use a UF EEP, UF Teaching Assistant, or State Tuition waiver for online MPH or certificate courses.
These waivers can only be used in the campus program on a space available basis.
For further information you may go to the UF EEP information page at: http://www.hr.ufl.edu/education/eep/default.asp
Financial aid will be disbursed to the UF Financial Services office. Fee deferments and financial aid awards can be found on the ISIS website.
If you are receiving military tuition assistance or tuition payments, you must contact the UF Coordinator of Veterans Certification.
Please visit the military information website at http://www.registrar.ufl.edu/va for a deferment request form and contact information.
UF Veterans Affairs Support Services
222 Criser hall
Mailing: PO Box 114000
Gainesville, FL 32611-4000
If a student’s military tuition assistance does not cover the full tuition, students must pay their portion of the course tuition by the tuition deadline.
When and where to make tuition payments:
- Tuition payments are due before 3:30 p.m.on the second Friday of the semester . Tuition paid after 3:30PM this date will incur a $100 late payment fee.
- On-time payments are receipt date and not postmark date.
- Tuition and fees are payable online at http://my.ufl.edu – select Main Menu > My Campus Finances > Make a Payment or via ISIS, http://isis.ufl.edu
Types of acceptable payments:
Electronic payments by be in one of the following forms:
- Credit card: MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Visa (no debit cards) – there will be a 2.6% fee for using a credit card
- Electronic check payment from a US bank – no additional fee charged for this payment type
- Wire transfer from an international bank (student pays all exchange rates – this can take 7-10 business days) – no additional fee for this payment type
- Pay to the order of: University of Florida
- Mail a check or money order to: University Bursar, PO Box 144050, Gainesville, FL 32611
- On time payments are receipt date and not postmark date
IMPORTANT: It is very important that all payments include the student name and UFID number to assure proper payment credits.
For more information please see the University Bursar website at http://fa.ufl.edu/bursar
*The tuition for the academic school year 2014-15 will maintain this tuition rate, which is subject to change each fall semester.
Students may drop a course during the drop/add period of the semester (2-5 days after the semester begins) and receive a full tuition refund. Check the UF Academic Calendar for the specific dates each semester at http://calendar.ufl.edu (select academic calendar). Dropped courses after the drop/add period will not receive a full refund.
Students may receive a 25% tuition refund if they withdraw from the all courses by the dates posted on the UF Academic Calendar for each semester.
Students who withdraw after these dates will not qualify for a tuition refund.
Refund requests must be submitted directly to the University Bursar.
*Tuition for 2013-14 will remain at the 2012-13 rate of $550/credit hour. The UF fees were increased by $.11 on July 2013 to $35.75.
Late registration fee – Students must clear all student holds by checking the http://isis.ufl.edu website – ALL students will have holds every semester, particularly the “Preparation for Registration” hold and the “Emergency Contact” holds, though students may experience other holds in the course of the program. Students will remove holds, register for their own courses, and pay their tuition at the ISIS website at http://isis.ufl.edu. Failure to register or remove holds in a timely manner may result in the University accessing a $100 late registration fee.
Late payment fee – Students must pay their tuition via ISIS, http://isis.ufl.edu, or mail a check via the address posted there by the UF tuition deadline. Full tuition must be paid by 3:30 of the 2nd Friday in the semester.. Students who do not pay their tuition by this deadline may incur a $100 late payment fee. Students who have a financial aid or military assistance fee deferment will have this noted on their ISIS records. It is the students responsibility to verify these deferments.
Re-enrollment fee – Students who do not make at least a partial payment by the 3rd Friday of the semester are subject to automatic withdrawal from classes. This withdrawal does NOT waive tuition responsibility. The UF Registrar’s Office will require that a form requesting reenrollment and a $100 fee to reinstate course enrollment.
Note: Students who do not register for two semesters in a row or more will be required to submit a readmission application and $30 application fee to resume program participation.