Tuition and Fees
The cost for the online MPH program is based on a per credit hour tuition rate. In-state and out-of-state tuition is at the same rate. The current tuition rate, as of July 2012 and will continue for the 2013-14 school year, is $550 per credit hour plus UF fees of $35.75 per credit hour. This equates to approximately $585.75* per credit hour. Each semester’s tuition payment is based on the number of courses taken in each semester times the cost per credit. Tuition and fees are subject to change each fall semester but you can estimate the total tuition and fees cost of the program by multiplying the current rate times the number of credits (48) in the program. In-state, out-of-state, and international students pay the same tuition and fee rate.
2014-2015 Tuition rate:
- Tuition = $550.00 per credit hour
- Student fees = $35.75 per credit hour*
The MPH program is a 48-credit program, so for the full tuition cost you must add the 2 costs above and multiple this times 48 to get an estimate of the full tuition, bearing in mind that tuition is subject to change each fall semester.
Tuition payments for the online certificate program are due to the University Bursar via http://my.ufl.edu.or ISIS. Tuition and fee payments are due shortly after the semester starts, check the http://isis.ufl.edu website for payment deadlines. Late tuition payments will result in a late fee of $100.
When and where to make tuition payments:
- Tuition payments are due before 3:30 p.m.on the second Friday of the semester . Tuition paid after 3:30PM this date will incur a $100 late payment fee.
- On time payments are receipt date and not postmark date. See http://calendar.ufl.edu (click on Academic in the upper right corner for UF deadlines – or check ISIS).
- Tuition and fees are payable online at http://my.ufl.edu – select Main Menu > My Campus Finances > Make a Payment (or via ISIS)
Types of acceptable payments:
Electronic payments by be in one of the following forms:
- Credit card: MasterCard, Discover, American Express, (no Visa or debit cards) – there will be a 2.6% fee for using a credit card
- Electronic check payment from a US bank – no additional fee charged for this payment type
- Wire transfer from an international bank (student pays all exchange rates – this can take 7-10 business days) – no additional fee for this payment type
- Pay to the order of: University of Florida
- Mail a check or money order to: University Bursar, PO Box 144050, Gainesville, FL 32611
- On time payments are receipt date and not postmark date
IMPORTANT: It is very important that all payments include the student name and UFID number to assure proper payment credits.
For more information please see the University Bursar website at http://fa.ufl.edu/bursar
*The tuition for the academic school year 2013-14 will maintain this tuition rate, which is subject to change each fall semester.
Tuition payments for the online certificate program are due to the University Bursar via http://.isis.ufl.edu or http://my.ufl.edu. by the deadline posted on the UF Calendar (http://calendar.ufl.edu – select academic). Tuition and fee payments are due shortly after the semester starts, check the website for payment deadlines. Late tuition payments will result in a late tuition fee of $100. For more information please see the UF Bursar website at http://fa.ufl.edu/bursar
Late registration fee – Students must clear all student holds by checking the http://isis.ufl.edu website – ALL students will have holds every semester, particularly the “Preparation for Registration” hold and the “Emergency Contact” holds, though students may experience other holds in the course of the program. Students will remove holds, register for their own courses, and pay their tuition at the ISIS website at http://isis.ufl.edu. Failure to register or remove holds in a timely manner may result in the University accessing a $100 late registration fee.
Late payment fee – Students must pay their tuition via ISIS, or mail a check via the address posted there by the UF tuition deadline (also posted in ISIS). Students who do not pay their tuition by this deadline may incur a $100 late payment fee. Students who have a financial aid or military assistance fee deferment will have this noted on their ISIS records and the students responsibility to verify.
Note: Students who do not register for two semesters in a row or more will be required to submit a re-admission application and $30 application fee to resume program participation.
Students may drop a course during the drop/add period of the semester (2-5 days after the semester begins) and receive a full tuition refund. Check the UF Academic Calendar for the specific dates each semester at http://calendar.ufl.edu (select academic calendar). Dropped courses after the drop/add period will not receive a full refund.
Students may receive a 25% tuition refund if they withdraw from the all courses by the dates posted on the UF Academic Calendar for each semester.
Students who withdraw after these dates will not qualify for a tuition refund.
Refund requests must be submitted directly to the University Bursar.
*Tuition for 2013-14 will remain at the 2012-13 rate of $550/credit hour. The UF fees were increased by $.11 on July 2013 to $35.75.